Starting the walk of gratitude that I so humbly stumbled upon in this lovely sanctuary of Ann Voskamp’s blog: A Holy Experience! Thank you, Ann, for your beautiful words of inspiration and thoughts that spur the rest of us to truly walk in HIS ways!
1. Frosted tipped branches decorating my world like a scene from Narnia.
2. Cozy blankets lovingly handmade that snuggle my girls warm against the winter chill. A very warm thank you to this beautiful lady’s talented hands!
3. A husband who encourages.
4. Cracked hands with shortened nails from use of sacrificial loving.
5. Soft cotton to wrap my baby’s bottom in.