Just a quick note this morning as I count my blessings. Mainly becaue I was up so late last night accomplishing some of those blessings! (And I have a 10 month old who is trying to type at the same time I am!)
179) FINALLY GOT MY SCHEDULE DONE!!!!! (…that is until I need to revise it!)
180) Got much done in the way of orginizing the Project Room for the kids. Now, if it will just stay looking as beautiful as it does right now!
181) The day of blessing Thursday when Ivy’s fever broke and she played contentedly on the floor without clinging to my leg!
182) The double blessing of that day of sweet conversation with a dear friend!
183) The peace of letting things go.
184) New birds and the hope of spring.
185) A plan of action for history.
186) Getting all the John James Audubon library books in.
187) A new flower garland to decorate the valance for spring that came unexpectedly and free yesterday!
188) Only one patch of snow left in the yard.
189) Carved out time to sketch and read with my kids.
190) Giving my first born over to God.
191) Seeing the blessings of firsts and obedience.