And, with this award come a few rules.
Rule Number 1: Thank the one’s who gave you the gift. Thank you, Heather! You have blessed me with your blog as much as I have blessed you! Keep up the fantastic sharing!
Rule Number 2: Share seven random things about yourself.
- My favorite coffee (and the only I ever buy) is Starbuck’s Cafe Verona…mmm…velvety smoothness!
- Being seventh months pregnant has got my stomach itching like crazy but I still marvel at the life I can literally feel moving inside me.
- I enjoy sitting for hours reading kids books (fiction and non-fiction) as part of research.
- I always have to sleep with socks on, even in the middle of summer!
- I am the oldest of six girls and tend to be the bossiest.
- I am dual-natured – a control freak who tends towards chaos and spontaneity, a planner who can never stick to a plan and likes to unschool. You see the paradox? Oh…and I like to organize bookshelves.
- My walls are a soft yellow buttercream and they make me extremely happy.
Rule Number 3: Pass the award to 15 bloggers. (Wish I could award you again, Heather!)
- Ann over at A Holy Experience, whose wise words often convict me as well as bring peace and soothing to my soul.
- Angela at Three Plus Two who I feel a huge camaraderie with on balancing daily life of lots of kids with the vocation to homeschool and share a faith.
- Dawn at By Sun and Candlelight whose organizational and planning details are always beautiful and inspiring.
- Elizabeth at In the Heart of My Home who is always honest and kind and has much wisdom to pass down from being blessed with nine children!
- And to her Real Learning the Charlotte Mason way blog: Serendipity, full of amazing ideas and booklists.
- I don’t know if this is allowed since Heather already nominated, but I still have to nod off to Lori at Camp Creek Blog whose words have made me really think about how I want to educate my children.
- To Jen’s Wildflowers and Marbles who is always offering encouragement at the 4RealLearning Forum and inspiring me with her educational plans.
- Linda Fay’s blog on how-to Charlotte Mason style.
- My Montessori Journey for great plans to engage the little ones.
- Tracey’s blog on slow reading and deep thinking.
- Barb’s Harmony Art Mom for incorporating CM style art into your life and…
- Barb’s Handbook of Nature Study for practical use in using Anna Comstock’s book, Handbook of Nature Study.
- The LAF blog for promoting beautiful values of Christian womanhood.
- Mathwire blog for a treasure trove of hands-on ideas.
- Heart of the Matter for a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
Thank you ladies for sharing your passions, vocations, and knowledge with the rest of us!
Now, to the rest of you out there, grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit down this afternoon for some cozy browsing of other’s work. Let it inspire you anew this weekend.